- Jayakumar Subramanian, Raihan Seraj and Aditya Mahajan ”Decentralized actor decentralized critic for multi-agent cooperative environments” (under submission).
- Riashat Islam, Raihan Seraj, Samin Yeasar Arnob, Doina Precup. "Doubly Robust Off-Policy Actor Critic Algorithms for Reinforcement Learning" NeurIPS 2019 Workshop on Safety and Robustness in Decision Making.
- Riashat Islam, Raihan Seraj, Pierre-Luc Bacon, Doina Precup. “Entropy Regularization with Discounted Future State Distribution in Policy Gradient Methods” NeurIPS 2019 Workshop on Optimization Foundations for Reinforcement Learning.
- Raihan Seraj, Mohiuddin.Ahmed, Salimur Chowdhury and Syed Mohammed Samsul Islam. ”The k-means Algorithm: A Comprehensive Survey and Performance Evaluation”, IEEE Access (under submission).
- Jayakumar Subramanian, Raihan Seraj and Aditya Mahajan ”Reinforcement learning for mean-field teams” AAMAS Workshop on Adaptive and Learning Agents, Montreal, Canada, 13-17 May, 2019. [pdf] [poster]
- Raihan Seraj, Mohiuddin Ahmed ”Concept drifts for big data”, Combating Security Challenges in the Age of Big Data - Powered by State-of-the-Art Artificial Intelligence Techniques, Springer.